6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Discover the natural beauty of Italy's Val d'Orcia on this private tour that introduces you to the postcard-perfect scenery of rolling hills and vineyards. You'll visit the towns of Montepulciano, Pienza, and Montalcino; tour a winery; and enjoy included wine tastings and a Tuscan lunch for a well-rounded experience in this UNESCO World Heritage–listed valley.
- Enjoy the personalized service of a private tour through Val d'Orcia
- Sip the famed wines of the area with wine tastings in Montalcino
- Visit a winery and have lunch in Montepulciano
- Round-trip transport provided
Saved to wishlist!
Visit a winery
Departure & Return
Departure PointPiazzale di Porta Romana, 50125 Firenze FI, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tuscany Private Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Brunello and Nobile Wine Tour from Florence?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Brunello and Nobile Wine Tour from Florence?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Brunello and Nobile Wine Tour from Florence?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Brunello and Nobile Wine Tour from Florence?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 30491P32
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingFlorenceFood Tours - TuscanyBus Tours - TuscanyWine Tastings - TuscanyHalf-day Tours - TuscanyFood Tours - ChiantiBus Tours - ChiantiWine Tastings - ChiantiHalf-day Tours - ChiantiFood Tours - San GimignanoBus Tours - San GimignanoWine Tastings - San GimignanoHalf-day Tours - San GimignanoCategory
Florence American Cemetery and MemorialSant'Ambrogio Market (Mercato di Sant'Ambrogio)Brancacci Chapel (Cappella Brancacci)Florence Via Cavour (Via Camillo Cavour) Fountain of NeptuneSalvatore Ferragamo MuseumLeonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardiano di Vinci)Piazza della RepubblicaPiazza Santa CroceGalileo Museum (Museo Galileo)San Marco MuseumPitti Palace (Palazzo Pitti)Leonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardo da Vinci)Villa GamberaiaArno RiverBasilica of Santa Maria NovellaPerseus StatueMedici ChapelsFlorence Central Market (Mercato Centrale)St Mark’s Anglican Church