3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Admission to Galleria Palatina
Departure & Return
Piazza de' Pitti, 1, 50125 Firenze FI, Italy
Piazza della Santissima Annunziata, Firenze FI, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Florence Tours by Made of Tuscany
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Raffaello (Raphael): his extraordinary life and artworks in Florence?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Raffaello (Raphael): his extraordinary life and artworks in Florence?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Raffaello (Raphael): his extraordinary life and artworks in Florence?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Raffaello (Raphael): his extraordinary life and artworks in Florence?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Raffaello (Raphael): his extraordinary life and artworks in Florence
2 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 20 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Architecture ToursWalking ToursArt ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingFlorenceArchitecture Tours - TuscanyWalking Tours - TuscanyArt Tours - TuscanyHalf-day Tours - TuscanyArchitecture Tours - ChiantiWalking Tours - ChiantiArt Tours - ChiantiHalf-day Tours - ChiantiArchitecture Tours - San GimignanoWalking Tours - San GimignanoArt Tours - San GimignanoHalf-day Tours - San GimignanoCategory
Florence American Cemetery and MemorialStibbert MuseumPharmacy of Santa Maria NovellaFlorence Santa Croce Basilica (Basilica di Santa Croce)Piazza della Santissima Annunziata Opera del Duomo Museum (Museo dell'Opera del Duomo)Pitti Palace (Palazzo Pitti)Brancacci Chapel (Cappella Brancacci)Auditorium Santo Stefano al Ponte VecchioHard Rock Cafe FlorenceMedici ChapelsPerseus StatueSant'Ambrogio Market (Mercato di Sant'Ambrogio)Leonardo Da Vinci MuseumGucci Garden (Gucci Museo)Great Synagogue of Florence (Tempio Maggiore)Florence Central Market (Mercato Centrale)Giotto's Bell Tower (Campanile di Giotto)Michelangelo's Statue of David (Il Davide di Michelangelo)Fountain of Neptune