- Skip-the-line privileges even in peak season
- 2-hour guided tour of the cathedral
- 1-hour guided tour of the Cupola
- Tickets to the attractions are good for 72 hours after first entry
Departure & Return
Meet your guide IN FRONT of the Lindt Chocolate Shop Firenze. Please be present at the meeting point 20 minutes before departure time in order to avoid any delay
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Respect the dress code: NO skimpy tops, spaghetti straps or bare midriffs are allowed inside.
- Shorts and skirts should be knee length to cover the knees. Sleeveless or short-sleeved shirts are fine. If in doubt, carry a light shawl or long sleeve top to wrap around you when you go inside. Caps and hats should not be worn inside either.
- You may risk refusal of entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements, in these situations a refund or reschedule of the tour will not be negotiable.
- Unfortunately, the tour is not wheelchair and elevator accessible
- Pets are not allowed
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Please note that this tour includes an exclusive fee to SKIP-THE-LINE (included in the price) to Cathedral entrance and the Reservations (included in the price) to Climb the Cupola.
- Please note that the tour requires a minimum number of guests to run
- Please note that if you arrive after the tour start time you will not be able to join and will not be refunded or have your tour rescheduled
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- The Cathedral & Duomo Square walking tour starts at 10:00 am and later in the afternoon guided tour to climb the Cupola starts as per the selected time at the reservation stage.
- From 6th August 2021, it is mandatory to show the COVID 19 Green Pass to access the places of culture in Italy
- Please note that Faliure to present one of the following you will not be able to join and will not be entitled for a refunded or a tour rescheduled
- Most travelers can participate
- All participants over 12 years old must present one of the following: proof of full vaccination, proof of first vaccination administered at least 15 days ago, proof of a Covid-19 infection recovery in the past 6 months, or a negative test taken no more than 48 hours before the activity starts
- The tour is not recommended for participants with back problems, physically not fit to climb steps, pregnant women and suffering from vertigo, claustrophobia or heart problems
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Star Florence
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "It was a very hot day but the guides made the tour very enjoyable." See review