- Enjoy a guided visit to the Cathedral, the Dome, the North Terrace, and the Baptistery
- Head inside areas of the Duomo not open to the public
- See panoramic views of Florence from the top of Brunelleschi's Dome
- Maximum of 16 people for a more intimate experience
Departure & Return
Your tour meets at our office, located at Via dei Cimatori 9 Red, 950122 Florence. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to tour departure.
What To Expect
Hear the fascinating history behind the dome before beginning the ascent up its 463 steps—expect a steep climb. As you travel up, admire the frescoes from Renaissance artists like Zuccari and Vasari on the two shells of the dome.
Then, arrive at the top and enjoy the reward for all your hard work. Stroll along the cupola’s balcony to soak up 360-degree views of Florence and the Tuscan hills stretched out below. Your guide provides insightful background on Filippo Brunelleschi, the architect behind this Renaissance masterpiece.
Before parting ways with your guide, receive tickets to the museum to continue exploring independently.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Good physical condition required
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Good walking shoes required
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Italy Segway Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Skip-the-Line Florence Duomo with Brunelleschi's Dome Climb.