- See many top Florence sights through the lens of the Medici family
- Great introduction to Florentine and Renaissance history
- 2-hour tour leaves plenty of time for museums and other touring
- Ideal for both art and history enthusiasts
Departure & Return
The meeting point is next to the Cafè Scudieri, 50 meters in front of the facade of the Duomo (the cathedral of Florence). Look for the guide with a small red flag.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY All Around Florence
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Florence 2-Hour Small-Group Walking Tour around Medici Family.