2 hours 30 minutes to 3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Explore the Tuscan countryside in true Italian style on this half-day Vespa tour from Florence. Get a lesson in riding one of the classic scooters before setting out on scenic country roads that wind through the Florentine hillsides. Please note: Previous driving experience on a Vespa, scooter, or motorcycle is compulsory.
- Live like an Italian the emotion of riding a fantastic Vespa along charming country roads
- Move along a scenic itinerary, away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Spectacular scenery and great pictures
- Wine Tasting accompanied by Tuscan snacks
Saved to wishlist!
Vespa and helmet rental
Wine and food tasting (if option selected)
Insurance of the driver and transported
Gasoline, taxes and agency fee
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointProvince of Florence, Province of Florence, Tuscany
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This is a Tour for Advanced Riders - previous driving experience on a Vespa, scooter or motorcycle is compulsory
- Drivers must be at least 20 years old. People from 12 to 19 years old allowed only as passengers. Kids younger than 12 not admitted.
- While a motorbike license is not required, an international driver's license is for the following regions: The Middle East, Africa, China, India, South America and Eastern Europe.
- You will be asked your credit card data before starting the Tour
- The tour leader reserves the right at his or her absolute discretion to terminate without notice and liability the participation of any rider who is unable to ride the Vespa safely. In such a case no refund will be due
- The tour is provided also in case of light rain or uncertain weather conditions, it may be cancelled in case of bad weather and a change of date or full refund will be offered
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY CAF Tour and Travel
If you cancel at least 3 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The Mythic Vespa Tour of Florence Hills and Chianti Countryside?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during The Mythic Vespa Tour of Florence Hills and Chianti Countryside?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during The Mythic Vespa Tour of Florence Hills and Chianti Countryside?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "As long as you are sensible on a bike, you shouldn’t have any problems with the Vespa, just take your time and listen to your guide, best couple of hours we spent in Florence!" See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Vespa, Scooter & Moped ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingFlorenceVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - TuscanyVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - ChiantiVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - San GimignanoCategory
Brancacci Chapel (Cappella Brancacci)San Marco MuseumFlorence American Cemetery and MemorialBrunelleschi's Dome (Cupola del Brunelleschi)Piazza di Santa Maria NovellaMedici Riccardi Palace (Palazzo Medici Riccardi)Florence Baptistery (Battistero di San Giovanni)Michelangelo's Statue of David (Il Davide di Michelangelo)Medici ChapelsDante House Museum (Museo Casa di Dante)Palazzo StrozziBuontalenti Grotto (Grotta del Buontalenti)Stibbert MuseumPerseus StatueHard Rock Cafe FlorenceOltrarnoOpera del Duomo Museum (Museo dell'Opera del Duomo)Piazza Santa CroceLoggia dei LanziBardini Gardens (Giardino Bardini)