3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
1 glass of Champagne
Expert captain and crew
Food and drinks, unless specified
Pick up and Drop off can be arranged after booking, at extra cost.
Departure & Return
Departure PointProvince of Florence, Province of Florence, Tuscany
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
Flight plus Transport
1/1/2019 - 12/31/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||06:00 AM - 07:30 AM|
1/1/2019 - 12/31/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||06:30 AM - 07:30 AM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Pick up and Drop off can be arranged after booking, at extra cost.
- The exact launch spot in San Casciano in Val di Pesa varies depending on wind and weather conditions; you will be notified of your launch spot and itinerary the day before your flight.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Balloon Team Italia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Volo in Mongolfiera nella valle del Chianti?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Volo in Mongolfiera nella valle del Chianti?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Volo in Mongolfiera nella valle del Chianti?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Romantic ToursHot Air Balloon RidesNature and WildlifeHalf-day ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursWeddings & HoneymoonsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingFlorenceRomantic Tours - TuscanyHot Air Balloon Rides - TuscanyNature and Wildlife - TuscanyHalf-day Tours - TuscanyRomantic Tours - ChiantiHot Air Balloon Rides - ChiantiNature and Wildlife - ChiantiHalf-day Tours - ChiantiRomantic Tours - San GimignanoHot Air Balloon Rides - San GimignanoNature and Wildlife - San GimignanoHalf-day Tours - San GimignanoCategory
Ospedale degli InnocentiPalazzo VecchioPitti Palace Palatine GalleryPalazzo DavanzatiLeonardo Da Vinci MuseumGiotto's Bell Tower (Campanile di Giotto)Opera del Duomo Museum (Museo dell'Opera del Duomo)Prada OutletBasilica of Santa Maria NovellaOrsanmichele Church and Museum (Chiesa e Museo di Orsanmichele)Pitti Palace (Palazzo Pitti)Great Synagogue of Florence (Tempio Maggiore)Fountain of NeptuneSan FredianoPiazza della RepubblicaMedici ChapelsPalazzo StrozziSt Mark’s Anglican ChurchPonte Santa TrinitaGucci Garden (Gucci Museo)