Explore our promoted experiences
- See the sights of Fort Lauderdale from the comfort of a sailing boat
- Get great views of millionaire mansions, yachts, and cruise ships
- Refrigeration facilities on board so you can store your own food and drink
- No set itinerary—enjoy the freedom of a customizable route
Departure & Return
Departure Address: 750 SW 12 Ave Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312 *You will need to put the zip code in otherwise your GPS will take you to Pompano Beach (Pompano Beach is not the correct area). Look out for a red fire hydrant out front of a two-story gray house. Sailboat on the mailbox.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Dog Friendly Activity
- Restroom On Board
- Most travelers can participate
- You may bring your own Food & Beverages On Board
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sailing Daffy
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons