- Everglades airboat ride plus admission to Sawgrass Recreation Park
- Speed through the Everglades on a thrilling airboat ride
- See native and exotic species of animals, including alligators and tortoises
- Learn about the park's conservation measures
- Access to the park's Reptile and Exotic Wildlife exhibits included
Departure & Return
2 miles North of i-75 on Highway 27, at mile marker 35
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Begin with an exciting airboat tour of the Everglades, and skim along the grassy water at speeds up to 40 miles per hour (64 kph) while learning about the area’s subtropical ecosystem from the experienced captain. Look for a variety of wildlife, like alligators, fish, turtles, and wading birds.
After the airboat ride, check out the exhibits inside Sawgrass Recreation Park:
The Reptile Exhibit features dozens of species that are both native and exotic to Florida—from turtles, iguanas, and snakes to Cannibal, an intimidating 1,000-pound (454-kg) alligator. The park’s handlers are always happy to talk about how these animals live and survive in the wild.
In the Glades Exhibit, learn about the history of the area and its conservation efforts in a video presentation. Then check out the African spur thigh tortoises, which range in size from 20 to over 100 pounds (9 to over 45 kg) each, plus rare gopher tortoises (which were rescued from a construction site), iguanas, and colorful peacocks.
And finally, in the Exotic Wildlife exhibit, get a peek at the park's wild cats—panthers, leopards, bobcats, caracals, and more.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Reservation date and time required
- Protective mask is required for airboat tour and entrance into the gift shop (available for purchase)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Any age child can enjoy the airboat tour. Children 3 years and under are free. It is not necessary to purchase a ticket for ages 3 years and under.
- Tour operator reserves the right to cancel the tour due to inclement weather
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sawgrass Recreation Park
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized