Explore our promoted experiences
- Hop-on hop-off Fort Lauderdale water taxi valid for 12 hours
- Float along the waterways that give Fort Lauderdale its nickname the 'Venice of America'
- Get on and off at any of the stops in Fort Lauderdale and Hollywood to visit shops, bars, eateries, and more
- Select the Happy Hour ticket when booking if you prefer an evening water taxi
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: 335 SE 6th Ave, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301, USA
2: 904 E Las Olas Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301, USA
3: Southeast 15th Street, SE 15th St, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316, USA
4: 1881 SE 17th St, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316, USA
5: 1001 Seabreeze Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316, USA
6: Cortez Street, Cortez St, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316, USA
7: 2670 E Sunrise Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304, USA
8: 3109 E Sunrise Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304, USA
9: Shooters Waterfront, 3033 NE 32nd Ave, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308, USA
10: Bokampers Sports Bar & Grill, 3115 NE 32nd Ave, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308, USA
Stop 1 | Stranahan House + Riverside Hotel Stop is located in the park along the Riverwalk between Stranahan House and Riverside Hotel parking garage.
Stop 2 | Shops + Restaurant at Las Olas At the end of SE 9th Avenue
Stop 3 | 15th Street Fisheries
Stop 4 | Hilton Marina + Convention Center Located at the Water Taxi dock on the west side of the Intracoastal Waterway, directly under the 17th Street Bridge
Stop 5 | South End of Bahia Mar Located directly north of Fort Lauderdale Fire Station number 59
Stop 6 | Beach Place + Fort Lauderdale Beach Located at the end of Cortez Street at the Intracoastal Waterway
Stop 7 | GalleryOne DoubleTree + Galleria Mall Self parking located at Galleria Mall (.2 mile walk from the stop). Valet at GalleryOne Double Tree Hotel. Stop is located at the GalleryOne Double Tree Hotel docks.
Stop 8 | Birch State Park + Park & Ocean Dock located at the Intracoastal Waterway inside the park. *NOTE* the park closes at sundown
Stop 9 | Shooters Waterfront Dock located on the Shooters Waterfront restaurant docks on the Intracoastal Waterway.
Stop 10 | Bokampers Sports Bar & Grill Dock located on the Bokampers Sports Bar & Grill docks on the Intracoastal Waterway.
|Monday:||10:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||10:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||10:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Thursday:||10:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Friday:||10:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Sunday:||10:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Please board at any of the 15 Water Taxi stops most convenient to you. Tickets can be redeemed for up to 1 year from the date of purchase.
You will soon see why the Water Taxi is "More than just a boat ride".
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible (need to be able to take a few steps to be transported to and from chair)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Water Taxi
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands