Departure & Return
Departure Address: 750 SW 12 Ave Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312 *You will need to put the zip code in otherwise your GPS will take you to Pompano Beach (Pompano Beach is not the correct area). Look out for a red fire hydrant out front of a two-story gray house. Sailboat on the mailbox.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Pet Friendly Activity
- You may bring your own Food & Beverages On Board
- Restrooms On Board
- Most travelers can participate
- Travelers have the option to remain docked on land or sail out to sea for their charter. The sail time is approximately one hour out to sea and one hour for the return. Two hours are spent at your leisure for activities such as swimming/snorkeling or for just relaxing on board.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sailing Daffy
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by 4-Hour Fort Lauderdale Sailing Charter.