- A guided walking tour of Frankfurt
- Discover both traditional and modern sides to the city, ticking off centuries of highlights
- Learn the history of the famous sausage—the Frankfurter—and old coronation rituals
- Cover close to ten different locations—the perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Departure & Return
At the main entrance of the train station, Hauptbahnhof, 60329 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This walk tour suitable for any age
- For this walk tour no transportation needed
- Activity Level: Easy
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Global Guide Services
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands