- Travel to the Rhine Valley by luxury air-conditioned coach
- Cruise through the UNESCO-listed Rhine Valley on a steamer boat
- Sample wines from the Rhine Valley region
- Enjoy lunch or dinner at a riverside restaurant
Departure & Return
Departure is at 11:15 am for the Full Day Tour at the bus stop in front of Hotel Le Meridien, Wiesenhuettenplatz 38 in Frankfurt
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Please note that in winter season we do charter boat trips, when regular cruise lines do not operate. On few occasions, i. e. low waters etc. we may visit a castle instead.
- Audioguide in several languages (only on the boat) available on request
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Infants and children must sit in a child seat, which means they need a separate seat, no matter which age (legal regulation)
- We can only carry foldable wheelchairs with us / The clients needs to walk at least a few steps to get on the bus
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY ETS-Frankfurt
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms