1 minute to 6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Use of bicycle
Departure & Return
Viale Europa Unita, 50, 33100 Udine UD, Italy
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
10/19/2021 - 6/30/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Gabriel Biagini - Noleggio con Conducente
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Transfer to and from Udine train station?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Transfer to and from Udine train station?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Transfer to and from Udine train station?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Transfer to and from Udine train station?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Transfer to and from Udine train station
1 to 360 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsTransportation ServicesPorts of Call ToursPrivate Drivers Cruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportFriuli-Venezia GiuliaShore Excursions - TriesteTransportation Services - TriestePorts of Call Tours - TriestePrivate Drivers - TriesteShore Excursions - IstriaTransportation Services - IstriaPorts of Call Tours - IstriaPrivate Drivers - IstriaShore Excursions - VenetoTransportation Services - VenetoPorts of Call Tours - VenetoPrivate Drivers - VenetoCategory