4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
See another side of the Canary Islands, and enjoy a tranquil and luxurious way to explore, when you set off on a half-day boat tour of the Isla de Lobos, located between Fuerteventura and Lanzarote. Pick between morning and afternoon departure times, and set off from the Corralejo Harbour (or following pickup from your nearby hotel). Upon arrival, you can admire Isla de Lobos’ volcanic scenery, sunbathe on the paradisiacal La Concha Beach, kayak and snorkel, and more. Light refreshments are also served on board.
- See an oft-overlooked side of the Canaries when you visit Isla de Lobos
- Enjoy a special view of the scenery aboard a luxurious boat
- Visit La Concha Beach, swim, snorkel, kayak, and more at your leisure
- Have a light lunch on board, or, in the afternoon, Champagne and fruit
Saved to wishlist!
Snorkelling equipment, Paddle surf equipment (2 boards), 2 kayaks, Fishing equipment (2 rods)
Transfer service from hotel in Corralejo
Departure & Return
C. Galicia, 37, 35660 Corralejo, Las Palmas, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note that the pick-up service only takes place in the area of Corralejo. If you staying outside Corralejo, you must go to the meeting point, which is the Corralejo pier.
- The tour around the island might be cancelled due to weather conditions or based on the captain’s judgement.
- It is recommended that you don’t forget to bring swimsuit, sunscreen and a towel.
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY VIMOTIONS
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 4-Hour Boat Trip to Isla de Lobos from Fuerteventura (Combo Deluxe)?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 4-Hour Boat Trip to Isla de Lobos from Fuerteventura (Combo Deluxe)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 4-Hour Boat Trip to Isla de Lobos from Fuerteventura (Combo Deluxe)?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
4-Hour Boat Trip to Isla de Lobos from Fuerteventura (Combo Deluxe)
Explore Similar Things to Do
Catamaran Cruises Water ToursDay CruisesHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingFuerteventuraCatamaran Cruises - Canary IslandsWater Tours - Canary IslandsDay Cruises - Canary IslandsHalf-day Tours - Canary IslandsCatamaran Cruises - Puerto del RosarioWater Tours - Puerto del RosarioDay Cruises - Puerto del RosarioHalf-day Tours - Puerto del RosarioCatamaran Cruises - ArrecifeWater Tours - ArrecifeDay Cruises - ArrecifeHalf-day Tours - ArrecifeCategory