4 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Venture beyond the Fuerteventura mainland, and enjoy half a day on the water, with this intimate, small-group sailing tour. Meet at the Port of Corralejo, board your catamaran, and sail towards Lobos Island. You’ll anchor at the Playa de la Concha, and will have free time to swim, snorkel, stand-up paddleboard, sunbathe, and enjoy lunch on board. Then, continue your sightseeing as you sail to island landmarks like its volcano and lighthouse.
- This small-group tour is capped at 12 people for a personalized experience
- Enjoy lunch on board, accompanied by refreshments and alcoholic beverages
- Snorkels, kayaks, and stand-up paddleboards are all provided
- Soak up the idyllic scenery of Lobos Island on this tranquil excursion
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Departure & Return
Muelle de Corralejo, Caseta Fuertecharter, 35660 Corralejo, Las Palmas, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY FuerteCharter
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Lobos Island Half-Day Sailing Tour with Lunch?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Lobos Island Half-Day Sailing Tour with Lunch?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Lobos Island Half-Day Sailing Tour with Lunch?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Catamaran Cruises Dining ExperiencesLunch CruisesWater ToursDay CruisesHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingFuerteventuraCatamaran Cruises - Canary IslandsDining Experiences - Canary IslandsLunch Cruises - Canary IslandsWater Tours - Canary IslandsDay Cruises - Canary IslandsHalf-day Tours - Canary IslandsCatamaran Cruises - Puerto del RosarioDining Experiences - Puerto del RosarioLunch Cruises - Puerto del RosarioWater Tours - Puerto del RosarioDay Cruises - Puerto del RosarioHalf-day Tours - Puerto del RosarioCatamaran Cruises - ArrecifeDining Experiences - ArrecifeLunch Cruises - ArrecifeWater Tours - ArrecifeDay Cruises - ArrecifeHalf-day Tours - ArrecifeCategory