4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Sail around the southwest coast of Gran Canaria aboard the Aphrodite, a gulet (an authentic Turkish sailed boat). The luxury vessel is perfect for a lazy day at sea, and how you spend your time on board is up to you. Kick back on a sun lounger and gaze out at the rugged cliffs and caves of the coastline. The cruise includes a swim stop at Beach Gui-Gui, and a buffet lunch with local wine.
- Gulet cruise from the island of Gran Canaria
- Sail aboard the Aphrodite, a luxurious wooden boat
- Admire the wild coastline around the south of the island
- Stop to swim at Beach Gui-Gui, a secluded stretch of sand
- Savor a buffet lunch with local wine before you return to port
Saved to wishlist!
Meal and drinks
Transfers from Costa Calma, Esquinzo, Jandía, Las Playitas, Tarajalejo and La Lajita
Pickup will be at your hotel or a nearby meeting point
Transfers not included in the pickup list
Departure & Return
Puerto del Morro Jable, 35625 Morro Jable, Las Palmas, Spain
Morro Jable Harbor Location: https://g.page/?share
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Pickup details will be confirmed 24/48 hrs before the tour date
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour2b
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during South Fuerteventura VIP Cruise on board a Turkish Gulet?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during South Fuerteventura VIP Cruise on board a Turkish Gulet?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during South Fuerteventura VIP Cruise on board a Turkish Gulet?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during South Fuerteventura VIP Cruise on board a Turkish Gulet?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
South Fuerteventura VIP Cruise on board a Turkish Gulet
4 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWater ToursSailingHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingFuerteventuraNature and Wildlife - Canary IslandsWater Tours - Canary IslandsSailing - Canary IslandsHalf-day Tours - Canary IslandsNature and Wildlife - Puerto del RosarioWater Tours - Puerto del RosarioSailing - Puerto del RosarioHalf-day Tours - Puerto del RosarioNature and Wildlife - ArrecifeWater Tours - ArrecifeSailing - ArrecifeHalf-day Tours - ArrecifeCategory