- Drive a dune buggy along the coast
- See an untouched, wild side of the island
- Pickup and drop-off at selected Fuerteventura hotels
- Self-drive tour for one to six people
Departure & Return
Meeting at 8,15am or 11,00am at BURGER KING CORRALEJO Avenida Nuestra Señora del Carmen 17 , Corralejo 35660 Wait our guide at the door - Please park your car and wait outside - Our guide will wait no more than 5 minutes. Please be on time.
1 minute walking from the Meeting point , very close to the city center and bus station .
What To Expect
Get behind the wheel of a buggy, then drive down a sheltered path into volcano country, where you’ll find some great hill climbs. Pause at the Corralejo volcano to look for the unique Barbary ground squirrels, and continue towards the sand dunes, part of the island’s UNESCO reserve.
Ride through the the countryside, then pause for lunch in the charming town of Parque Holandes, where you can sample popular cuisine at a local restaurant (own expense). Following your meal, keep driving along the back road paths before returning to your start point..
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Driving license required
- Hotel transfers is included in the price only in the Corralejo Area, for the other zone (just to the North till Caleta de Fuste/Castillo) is 5€ por person.
- The pick up service is available just for the Morning or Afternoon Tour, not for the Sunset
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fuerteventura Dune Buggy Excursion
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Wear very casual clothes it is going to be messy." See review