- Round-trip ferry tickets from Corralejo to Lobos Island
- Explore a volcanic nature reserve
- Find walking trails, beaches, and a small fishing village
- Comfortable, 15-minute crossing
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
Departure & Return
- Look for "Naviera Nortour" ticket office which is located at the entrance of the port, next to the bar "La Lonja”. - Please, arrive 10 minutes before the activity starts. If you are late and miss the boat, you will not receive a refund.
What To Expect
Upon arrival at Lobos Island, you’ll have the day to explore at your own pace. Head to La Caldera Mountain, where you’ll find the highest point on the island, with great views of Fuerteventura and Lanzarote from 417 feet (127 meters).
When you’re ready for sun and sand, head to La Concha Beach, whose sheltered, clear water are great for laid-back swims. The historic fishing village of El Puertito has a small beach and the island’s only restaurant, or you can venture into the interior to see salt marshes, the Faro Martiño lighthouse, and the Lagunitas basin.
At the end of your time on Lobos Island, simply hop a return ferry to Corralejo, where this excursion concludes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Bring water and food. There is only one beach bar and it may be closed on the day of your visit
- We recommend making the reservation in advance as the quota to visit the Isla de Lobos is limited
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- In order to manage your authorization, provide the passport / ID number of those over 18 years of age in the observations of your reservation
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If you cancel due to bad weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity
- Pets are not allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Naviera Nortour | Barco Majorero
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized