4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Leave the Fuerteventura mainland behind—and immerse yourself in the area’s coastal beauty—on this half-day catamaran cruise. Set off in the morning with just a small group for company, and head towards Lobos Island (Isla de Lobos). The boat will anchor offshore, and you’ll have the option to sunbathe, swim, snorkel, kayak and stand-up paddleboard as you wish. Lunch, wine, and refreshments are also served.
- This boat tour is capped at 12 participants for a relaxing, personal time
- Enjoy a new perspective on the Fuerteventura coast and scenery
- Snorkeling equipment, kayaks, and stand-up paddleboards are all provided
- Indulge in a fresh lunch, plus wine and drinks, aboard the boat
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Kayak and Stand-up paddle
Departure & Return
Muelle deportivo, 35660 Corralejo, Las Palmas, Spain
Muelle deportivo, 35660 Corralejo, Las Palmas
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour2b
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sailing Catamaran Experience to Lobos Island?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Sailing Catamaran Experience to Lobos Island?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sailing Catamaran Experience to Lobos Island?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Sailing Catamaran Experience to Lobos Island
4 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Catamaran Cruises Nature and WildlifeWater ToursHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingFuerteventuraCatamaran Cruises - Canary IslandsNature and Wildlife - Canary IslandsWater Tours - Canary IslandsHalf-day Tours - Canary IslandsCatamaran Cruises - Puerto del RosarioNature and Wildlife - Puerto del RosarioWater Tours - Puerto del RosarioHalf-day Tours - Puerto del RosarioCatamaran Cruises - ArrecifeNature and Wildlife - ArrecifeWater Tours - ArrecifeHalf-day Tours - ArrecifeCategory