4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Leave the Fuerteventura mainland behind—and immerse yourself in the area’s coastal beauty—on this half-day catamaran cruise. Set off in the morning with just a small group for company, and head towards Lobos Island (Isla de Lobos). The boat will anchor offshore, and you’ll have the option to sunbathe, swim, snorkel, kayak and stand-up paddleboard as you wish. Lunch, wine, and refreshments are also served.
- This boat tour is capped at 12 participants for a relaxing, personal time
- Enjoy a new perspective on the Fuerteventura coast and scenery
- Snorkeling equipment, kayaks, and stand-up paddleboards are all provided
- Indulge in a fresh lunch, plus wine and drinks, aboard the boat
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Kayak and Stand-up paddle
Departure & Return
Muelle deportivo, 35660 Corralejo, Las Palmas, Spain
Muelle deportivo, 35660 Corralejo, Las Palmas
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour2b
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sailing Catamaran Experience to Lobos Island?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Sailing Catamaran Experience to Lobos Island?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sailing Catamaran Experience to Lobos Island?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Sailing Catamaran Experience to Lobos Island
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Catamaran Cruises Nature and WildlifeWater ToursHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingFuerteventuraCatamaran Cruises - Canary IslandsNature and Wildlife - Canary IslandsWater Tours - Canary IslandsHalf-day Tours - Canary IslandsCatamaran Cruises - Puerto del RosarioNature and Wildlife - Puerto del RosarioWater Tours - Puerto del RosarioHalf-day Tours - Puerto del RosarioCatamaran Cruises - ArrecifeNature and Wildlife - ArrecifeWater Tours - ArrecifeHalf-day Tours - ArrecifeCategory