3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Cruise around Lobos Island on a small sailboat for just six people, and enjoy a more intimate way to discover the sea, north of Fuerteventura. You’ll avoid the crowded feel of the bigger sightseeing boats, and have chance to enjoy the coastline as you wish. Snorkel equipment, stand-up paddleboards, and even kayaks are provided, and sailing wannabes can learn some nautical skills from the crew.
- Book a Lobos Island small-boat cruise online to secure a convenient date
- Hear sailing tips and learn techniques from the boat’s captain and crew
- Pack light and use of snorkel and water sport equipment from the boat
- Relax as you cruise, and enjoy the provided beer, wine, and soft drinks
Saved to wishlist!
kayak, sand-up paddle board
Coffee and/or Tea
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Departure & Return
Av. Marítima, s/n, 35660 Corralejo, Las Palmas, Spain
Please, wait to be picked up 15 mins before the departure time.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sail Experience Fuerteventura
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3-Hour Small-Group Sailing Tour around the Lobos Island?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 3-Hour Small-Group Sailing Tour around the Lobos Island?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Product code: 199621P7
Compare Similar Experiences
3-Hour Small-Group Sailing Tour around the Lobos Island
1 hour 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursDay CruisesSailingHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingFuerteventuraWater Tours - Canary IslandsDay Cruises - Canary IslandsSailing - Canary IslandsHalf-day Tours - Canary IslandsWater Tours - Puerto del RosarioDay Cruises - Puerto del RosarioSailing - Puerto del RosarioHalf-day Tours - Puerto del RosarioWater Tours - ArrecifeDay Cruises - ArrecifeSailing - ArrecifeHalf-day Tours - ArrecifeCategory