6 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off from Caniço and Funchal - pickup for free close to the port
Walking poles available at pre-request
Professional certified mountain guide
Food and drinks
Pickup outside Funchal, Caniço, Câmara de Lobos
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please fill up you Hotel name or airbnb adress. Pickup inside the port or other areas is also available at extra request if you come from outside funchal we provide free parking for your car on the day.please ask before booking for availiability
- Madeira Airport, Funchal, Madeira Portugal
- Madeira, 9020-415 Funchal, Portugal
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- bring confortable clothes and shoes be prepared for sun and cold in the mountain and pack a picnic/water
- Operates in all weather conditions since there is safety assured, please dress appropriately
- Minimum age is 10 years
- It is recommended to bring water and food for your picnic
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Up Mountain Madeira
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sunrise Pico do Areeiro to Pico Ruivo PR1 Guided Hike (small groups max 8 per)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Sunrise Pico do Areeiro to Pico Ruivo PR1 Guided Hike (small groups max 8 per)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sunrise Pico do Areeiro to Pico Ruivo PR1 Guided Hike (small groups max 8 per)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Sunrise Pico do Areeiro to Pico Ruivo PR1 Guided Hike (small groups max 8 per)
6 to 8 hours
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsNature and WildlifeWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingFunchalShore Excursions - MadeiraNature and Wildlife - MadeiraWalking Tours - MadeiraPorts of Call Tours - MadeiraShore Excursions - CalhetaNature and Wildlife - CalhetaWalking Tours - CalhetaPorts of Call Tours - CalhetaShore Excursions - La PalmaNature and Wildlife - La PalmaWalking Tours - La PalmaPorts of Call Tours - La PalmaCategory