4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/Port pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Free WIFI onboard
Admission ticket to the Monte Palace Garden
Admission ticket to the Botanical Garden
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick you up everywhere in Madeira Island. All Hotels, Apartments, Inns, Local accommodation. Please choose the right option location when purchasing your booking.
- Madeira Airport, Funchal, Madeira Portugal
- Cruise Terminal Funchal, Av. Sá Carneiro, 9000 Funchal, Portugal
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Please be advised this is a partnership with Both Gardens. We are not responsible for their content neither we own the gardens.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Most travelers can participate
- Most of the Tour is Walking Tour
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Pearl of the Atlantic
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Halfday Madeira Garden Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Halfday Madeira Garden Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Halfday Madeira Garden Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Halfday Madeira Garden Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Halfday Madeira Garden Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursNature and WildlifePorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingFunchalShore Excursions - MadeiraBus Tours - MadeiraNature and Wildlife - MadeiraPorts of Call Tours - MadeiraHistorical Tours - MadeiraHalf-day Tours - MadeiraShore Excursions - CalhetaBus Tours - CalhetaNature and Wildlife - CalhetaPorts of Call Tours - CalhetaHistorical Tours - CalhetaHalf-day Tours - CalhetaShore Excursions - La PalmaBus Tours - La PalmaNature and Wildlife - La PalmaPorts of Call Tours - La PalmaHistorical Tours - La PalmaHalf-day Tours - La PalmaCategory