2 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Life Jackets, Kayaks, Kayak Seats
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
If you need to be picked up from Galle, Unawatuna, Hikkaduwa areas please let us know before 24hours!
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
8/2/2021 - 12/3/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||06:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY EcoGrip Boathouse
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2 Hour Kayaking/SUP session in Baddegama (Nature and birdlife)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 2 Hour Kayaking/SUP session in Baddegama (Nature and birdlife)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2 Hour Kayaking/SUP session in Baddegama (Nature and birdlife)?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2 Hour Kayaking/SUP session in Baddegama (Nature and birdlife)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Stand Up PaddleboardingNature and WildlifeKayakingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesGalleStand Up Paddleboarding - HikkaduwaNature and Wildlife - HikkaduwaKayaking - HikkaduwaStand Up Paddleboarding - BentotaNature and Wildlife - BentotaKayaking - BentotaStand Up Paddleboarding - KalutaraNature and Wildlife - KalutaraKayaking - KalutaraCategory