- Pedal through the countryside on a mountain bike
- Cool off in the river
- Learn about Sri Lanka from your guide
- Savor a traditional lunch in a local village
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Heenatigala road, Unawatuna (Address in Voucher) Address: No: 49/A, Heenatigala Road, Unawatuna, Galle, Sri Lanka Directions: Directions to the departure location is Galle and Matara Road, Unawatuna Eramudugaha junction to Heenatigala road after passing the Unawatuna Railway Station (approx. 10 m). You will see the company signboard for Chameera Cycling. (300 m from Eramudugha junction to Heenatigala Road). Return point: Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 passengers per booking is required.
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- It is recommended that you bring comfortable walking shoes, a swimsuit and towel
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant women, participants with heart complaints, back problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Chameera Cycling
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.