Explore our promoted experiences
- Visit Galle Fort with a local guide by your side
- Learn about the fort’s rich and varied history from your guide
- Explore the fort on foot, at a pace that’s comfortable for you
- Private tour for just you and your party for a personalized experience
Departure & Return
As you enter Galle fort from new entrance you can see the clock tower on the right side, enter from new entrance and turn right from the 4 way junction and climb up towards the clock tower, and i will meet you at the Bastion below the clock tower.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Madawa Galagedara
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands