9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick and drop off,
Transport throughout the tour with an air-conditioned vehicle,
Service of an English-Speaking Driver,
1 Jeep Safari in Bundala National Park,
All Taxes & Service Charges.
Expenses of Personal Nature.
Food and Drinks,
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up you from your Hotel in Mirissa
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Lakpura LLC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bundala National Park Safari from Mirissa?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Bundala National Park Safari from Mirissa?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Bundala National Park Safari from Mirissa?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bundala National Park Safari from Mirissa?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Bundala National Park Safari from Mirissa
5 hours 30 minutes
9 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGalleBus Tours - HikkaduwaNature and Wildlife - HikkaduwaSafaris - HikkaduwaFull-day Tours - HikkaduwaBus Tours - BentotaNature and Wildlife - BentotaSafaris - BentotaFull-day Tours - BentotaBus Tours - KalutaraNature and Wildlife - KalutaraSafaris - KalutaraFull-day Tours - KalutaraCategory