8 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Search for Sri Lanka’s wildlife at Udawalawe National Park on a day trip from Galle without having to worry about transportation or tickets. Relax into a private climate-controlled vehicle for the journey; then board an open-top 4x4 to explore the park’s grasslands and marshes. See herds of elephants and look for deer, boar, and even leopards on route. Park admission and hotel pickup and drop-off are part of the package.
- Enjoy a wildlife safari at Udawalawe National Park on a private day trip from Galle
- Travel easily by private air-conditioned car, with a driver-guide for local insight
- Look for elephants, leopards, deer, and birds in the plains by open-top 4x4
- All included: park entry, return transport, and hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick and drop off,
Transport throughout the tour with an air-conditioned vehicle,
Service of an English-Speaking Chauffeur,
3- Hour Jeep Safari in Udawalawe National Park,
1 Liter of Bottled Mineral Water Per Person,
Entrance fees to Udawalawe National Park.
Food or Drinks,
Expenses of Personal Nature.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your hotel in Galle
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Lakpura LLC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Udawalawe National Park Safari from Galle?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Udawalawe National Park Safari from Galle?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Udawalawe National Park Safari from Galle?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Udawalawe National Park Safari from Galle?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Udawalawe National Park Safari from Galle
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGalleBus Tours - HikkaduwaNature and Wildlife - HikkaduwaSafaris - HikkaduwaFull-day Tours - HikkaduwaBus Tours - BentotaNature and Wildlife - BentotaSafaris - BentotaFull-day Tours - BentotaBus Tours - KalutaraNature and Wildlife - KalutaraSafaris - KalutaraFull-day Tours - KalutaraCategory