- Enjoy a full-day animal safari in Udawalawe National Park
- Scout for elephants, crocodiles, birds, exotic plants, and more
- Optional side trip to Udawalawe Elephant Orphanage
- Family friendly
- Perfect trip for nature lovers
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Spend the day searching for Udawalawe’s collection of elephants, crocodiles, birds, and various species of exotic plant life. You’ll take a break midday for lunch (own expense) and also have time in the afternoon for an optional visit to Udawalawe Elephant Orphanage. You’ll transfer back to Galle in the afternoon, arriving back at your hotel around 6pm.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Please Note that, if you are looking forward to dropping off at another location instead original picked up location after the safari, might be additionally changed according to the Distance from Udawalawa National Park.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Summer Dew Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized