3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Go birdwatching and explore Galle’s lush countryside on a bicycle on this tour. In the company of a guide, gear up with your helmet and bike and set out from the city. Ride through rural Sri Lanka and observe traditional village life. Pause at the lagoon to watch the birds. The tour includes hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and drop-off
- Explore the countryside with a guide
- Use a provided helmet and bicycle
- Admire local birds on a lagoon
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Helmets and Bicycles
All government taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointGalle, Galle, Galle District, Southern Province
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from centrally located hotel in Galle or Unawatuna.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Beyond Escapes
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 8021P99