Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Learn about Galveston’s rich history on a bus tour
- Cover more ground than you would on a walking tour
- Travel around in air-conditioned comfort
- A small group means more attention from your guide
Departure & Return
Side-street parking, paid parking on Seawall from 10am-6pm
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- No smoking or Pets allowed on Tour Bus.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Galveston Experience Company
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms