- Learn about Galveston's history from your guide
- Keep your eyes peeled for ghostly sightings
- A central meeting point makes for an easy start
- Choose from a few tour times to fit your schedule
Departure & Return
Your tour guide will meet you at 2411 Strand in front of Patrick's Bar. There's a sign that hangs over the sidewalk that says Patrick's. Please meet your guide under the sign. Look forward to meeting you soon!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Historic Galveston Ghost Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.