- Discover the coastline of Portofino with this daytime sea kayak tour from Santa Margherita Ligure
- Aimed at intermediate and advanced kayakers, the experience includes use of quality sea kayaking equipment, so you can paddle around the coast
- You’ll see sights such as the Niasca bay as San Fruttuoso Abbey
- Make use of specialist sea kayaking equipment for the daytime tour
Departure & Return
Meeting point: Santa Margherita HUB, Via Anton Maria Maragliano 41, Santa Margherita Ligure
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Be able to swim is required to do this tour
- Minimum numbers of 2 participants. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- A maximum of 15 people per booking.
- Recommended to bring with you: hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, water, bathing suit, comfortable shoes (sneakers) or neoprene boots, beach towel, energy bars, lunch*. *Lunch is not provided. On customer’s request, lunch is provided at a surcharge cost.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to rough sea-weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Requesting a private tour, you will be charged an additional price of €150.
- We strongly suggest not to bring valuable items; the staff does not take responsibility for any loss.
- In the nearby area you may find basic services: tabacco shop, bar, restaurant, toilets (toilets not present in our office), shops.
- *Respect the environment! Bring your water bottle and fill it up with potable water at our office.
- Near public transportation
- Sit-in kayaks are used. This tour requires Intermediate/Advanced kayak skills
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Outdoor Portofino
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff