- Full-day tour of Genoa plus a visit to Portofino
- Explore the historic center of Genoa on a walking tour
- Enjoy a break midday with free time for lunch
- Transfer to Portofino to stroll its colorful streets
Departure & Return
Please be ready at the meeting point outiside the Museum Galata del Mare, 15 minutes before the departure of the tour.
What To Expect
Begin your tour in the ancient harbor. Learn how Genoa was once one of the most powerful maritime republics in what is now Italy. Hear about the renovations to this historic harbor in the early 1990s by famed Italian architect, Renzo Piano.
Walk with your guide through the maze of streets in the historic center – a UNESCO World Heritage Site – to see the highlights of this bustling and charming city.
Take a break for lunch at midday (own expense), and then climb into an air-conditioned coach for the trip to Portofino. Travel along the Tigullio Gulf and keep an eye out for some of the dolphins that are frequently seen in this body of water. Arrive in Santa Margherita Ligure and transfer to a boat for the final leg of the journey to Portofino.
Wander the lanes, lined with colorful houses. Admire the serene setting of a town that has been attracting wealthy and famous vacationers – as well as inspiring poets and artists – for centuries.
At the end of your time in Portofino, head back to Genoa by boat.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Times subjected to organization and/or traffic problem.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 39 travelers
- OPERATED BY Zani Viaggi
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms