3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: Dutch
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Departure & Return
Botermarkt 2, 9000 Gent, Belgium
The guide will be waiting inside. Info at the bar.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY BeerWalk
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ghent Beer Guided Walking Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
Compare Similar Experiences
Ghent Beer Guided Walking Tour
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 45 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursBeer & Brewery ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingGhentWalking Tours - FlandersHistorical Tours - FlandersBeer & Brewery Tours - FlandersHalf-day Tours - FlandersCategory