Departure & Return
We meet all travellers at the entrance of the Shopping Center called "Gent Zuid". There is only one main entrance in the square. If you come from the Ghent's main station Sint Pieters, you can either take tram nr 4 and get off at "Zuid" or there are also buses.
We mainly walk outside the historical centre, so if you do not wish to walk back (about half an hour) there is a possibility to take tram nr 4.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We do not accept guests with COVID-19 symptoms & guests who do not wear a face mask
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ghent Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Small-Group Walking Tour of Ghent Street Art and Graffiti.