2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Exploring Old Ghent independently may mean skimming over some of its history and sights. Gain more than a cursory overview of the city on this private walking tour, which can be tailored around you. Let a local guide lead you to St. Bavo’s Cathedral and other must-sees so you don’t get lost; uncover their significance, and sample a culinary speciality—all bonuses you could easily miss out on if alone.
- Learn about and get the most from Ghent on a private walking tour
- Enjoy a walk customizable around you and based on a local’s knowledge
- Be sure to cover the signature sights and delve deep into their history
- Discover hidden gems, tales, and a local delicacy: all easy to miss alone
Saved to wishlist!
Local tour guide
Departure & Return
Sint-Michielsplein 4, 9000 Gent, Belgium
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Charlie Tours
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Highlights Tour, with a local guide! ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Highlights Tour, with a local guide! ?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Private Highlights Tour, with a local guide! ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Highlights Tour, with a local guide! ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursArt ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGhentWalking Tours - FlandersHistorical Tours - FlandersArt Tours - FlandersCategory