Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Experience the richness of Salvador Dalí’s life and work on an all-day tour
- Travel in a comfortable minivan with a small group and informative guide
- Visit two different Dalí museums and a picturesque village he often painted
- Enjoy convenient hotel pickup and drop-off included in the tour price
Departure & Return
Our meeting point is in Sant Feliu Square, beside The River Caffe, Girona city (Spain)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Girona Experience, Private Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Dalí 2 Museums, Figueres and House of Portlligat small group from Girona.