3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience the thrill of exploring the underwater world with this introductory scuba adventure for first-time divers. Learn the basics of scuba diving techniques, equipment, safety, and hand signals from your certified instructor, then set off for your very first dive. Admire the colorful marine life off the coast of Girona and take photos and videos as a souvenir of your foray into scuba diving.
- A scuba diving experience for beginners with a certified dive instructor
- An introductory lesson for an overview of diving safety and techniques
- Take your first dive with a scuba guide for assistance in the water
- Souvenir photos and videos of your scuba diving adventure to take home
Saved to wishlist!
Diving Insurance, Diving equipments, dive guide
Departure & Return
Carrer Lope Mateo, 1, 17320 Tossa de Mar, Girona, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY SuperDive Tossa
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Discover Scuba Diving PADI?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Discover Scuba Diving PADI?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Discover Scuba Diving PADI?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Discover Scuba Diving PADI?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Discover Scuba Diving PADI
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Scuba DivingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesGironaScuba Diving - CataloniaScuba Diving - BarcelonaScuba Diving - TarragonaCategory