5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
The Empordà wine region produces some of Catalonia’s most interesting wines and this half-day small-group tasting tour from Girona is the ideal introduction. Visit two of the region’s small wineries or wine cellars; sample a selection of red, white, and rosé wines; and tuck into regional specialties including meats, cheeses, and desserts during a decadent brunch. Hotel pickup and drop-off is included.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- All entrance fees included
- Breakfast included
- Led by a local guide
- Small-group tour
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off in Girona City.
Guided visit to one of the best wineries of Girona area
Departure & Return
Plaça de Sant Feliu, 17004 Girona, Spain
Plaça Sant Feliu, beside The River Caffe, Girona City.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Girona Experience, Private Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Wine Tasting and Brunch Small Group Tour from Girona?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Wine Tasting and Brunch Small Group Tour from Girona?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Wine Tasting and Brunch Small Group Tour from Girona?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Wine Tasting and Brunch Small Group Tour from Girona?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Wine Tasting and Brunch Small Group Tour from Girona
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingGironaFood Tours - CataloniaBus Tours - CataloniaWine Tastings - CataloniaHalf-day Tours - CataloniaFood Tours - BarcelonaBus Tours - BarcelonaWine Tastings - BarcelonaHalf-day Tours - BarcelonaFood Tours - TarragonaBus Tours - TarragonaWine Tastings - TarragonaHalf-day Tours - TarragonaCategory