- Hot air balloon flight over Catalonia’s Garrotxa Volcanic Zone Natural Park
- Soar over dormant volcanoes and see as far as the Pyrenees on the 1.5-hour flight
- Toast your flight with sparkling cava and cake up in the air
- 4x4 vehicle support upon landing
- Refuel with a hearty Catalonian breakfast
- Once-in-a-lifetime experience
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 5 years
- The activity is approximately 5 hours long. Exact time will depend on the flying season.
- Please wear clothes that are appropriate to the flying season. Sporting shoes are recommended.
- Departing hours may vary depending on the flying season.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Globus Vol De Coloms
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Catalonia Hot Air Balloon Ride and Breakfast over the Volcanoes of la Garrotxa.