4 hours (Approx.)
Good for avoiding crowds
Enjoy a relaxed half day sailing along the Costa Brava on a catamaran. After embarking in Lloret de Mar, you will navigate beautiful beaches and coves for an hour before anchoring in a secluded bay. In this quiet and sheltered place you can swim or snorkel, or just relax in the sun. The crew will prepare a delicious barbecue on board while listening to music in the open air.
- Buffet lunch with sausages, burgers, salads, and more is included
- Beer, sangria, and soft drinks are also included
- Families with children are welcome on the morning trip
- A fun way to visit a secluded area of the Costa Brava
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Passeig d'Agustí Font, 2, 17310 Lloret de Mar, Girona, Spain
Lloret de Mar Promenade, just near the townhall.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 95 travelers
- OPERATED BY Catamaran Sensation Costa Brava
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sailing along the Costa Brava in a big Catamarán with buffet-barbacue and bathing inlet. Drinks included.?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Sailing along the Costa Brava in a big Catamarán with buffet-barbacue and bathing inlet. Drinks included.?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Sailing along the Costa Brava in a big Catamarán with buffet-barbacue and bathing inlet. Drinks included.?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sailing along the Costa Brava in a big Catamarán with buffet-barbacue and bathing inlet. Drinks included.?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
SailingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingGironaSailing - CataloniaSailing - BarcelonaSailing - TarragonaCategory