- A limited number of passengers gives you plenty of room to spread out
- Enjoy an al fresco lunch at sea with wine, beer, and soft drinks
- Views of the Gran Canaria coast from the Atlantic Ocean
- Hassle-free roundtrip transportation from the south of Grand Canaria
Departure & Return
Port of Mogán next to "Cofradía de Pescadores".Boat Name: New Karolka
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The maximum number of participants is 8.
- Children must be at least 7 years old.
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY VIMOTIONS
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized