Explore our promoted experiences
- 40-minute tour through the dunes of Maspalomas by camelback in Gran Canaria
- Travel into the Gran Canarian countryside on camelback with a guide
- Pad softly through the dunes of Maspalomas
- Take in panoramic views over the rocky desert landscape
Departure & Return
You can find us about 400 mts from the beach and La Charca de Maspalomas Location URL: https://goo.gl/maps/WG7cCt93mm92 Opening times: from 09:00h to 14:30h. Camel ride every 30 minutes.
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 02:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wear/bring comfortable clothes, sunscreen, a hat, and water
- Children younger than 3 years can ride with their parents for free
- Due to comfort and weight, passengers weighing over 110kg or 220lbs, will not be able to experience a camel ride
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- It is not possible to book a timetable, a camel ride starts every 20 minutes, from 09:00 am to 02:30 pm.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 70 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour2b
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff