4 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Gran Canaria’s Atlantic location makes it one of Europe’s best spots for watching both whales and dolphins. Look for these magical creatures in style on this modern yacht, with water sports available on board and stops at scenic beaches and soaring cliffs. Numbers are capped at just eight travelers, ensuring an elite and intimate day out, while lunch and soft drinks are included.
- Spend half a day searching for whales and dolphins on the Keeper One yacht
- Stylish craft makes for an unforgettable day, with plenty of scenic stops
- Enjoy lunch and soft drinks as you sail the southwest coast of Gran Canaria
- Plenty of space to play and indulge — no more than eight travelers onboard
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
C. Explanada del Castillete, 163, 35139 Mogán, Las Palmas, Spain
12/12/2019 - 11/5/2022
|Tuesday:||11:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
|Thursday:||11:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Keeper Uno Boat Trips Puerto de Mogan
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during Dolphin Watching in Mogan?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Product code: 110409P4
Compare Similar Experiences
Dolphin Watching in Mogan
2 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeSnorkelingJet BoatingWhale WatchingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingGran CanariaNature and Wildlife - Canary IslandsSnorkeling - Canary IslandsJet Boating - Canary IslandsWhale Watching - Canary IslandsNature and Wildlife - TenerifeSnorkeling - TenerifeJet Boating - TenerifeWhale Watching - TenerifeNature and Wildlife - FuerteventuraSnorkeling - FuerteventuraJet Boating - FuerteventuraWhale Watching - FuerteventuraCategory
Pérez-Galdós House-Museum (Casa-Museo Pérez Galdós)Jardín Botánico Canario Viera y ClavijoMercado del PuertoCocodrilo Park ZooEnglish Beach (Playa del Inglés)Catedral de Santa AnaCalle TrianaSioux City ParkTeatro Pérez GaldósPoema del Mar AquariumVeguetaBandama Caldera (Caldera de Bandama)Aqualand Maspalomas