- Chance to ride the Teide Cable Car up to the summit station
- Stop in Teide National Park and Vilaflor, Tenerife’s highest village
- Live commentary on board the bus to enhance your experience
- Round-trip transport from select locations in southwest Tenerife
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 1 hour before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated, provided the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Subject to favorable weather conditions; If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Please wear appropriate clothing and comfortable shoes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Cable Car is not suitable for pregnant women or people with heart diseases
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Atlantic Dolphin Travel S.L.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms