8 hours (approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Transport - Air-conditioned vehicle
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
ATTENTION: The timing for the pick-up can be changed at any moment. However, we will contact you the day before the activity starts, between 6-10 PM, and let you know the final details. ▲ We do offer pick-ups at hotels, just in the following areas: Las Palmas - Bahía Feliz - San Agustín - Playa del Inglés - Maspalomas - Sonneland - Arguineguín - Patalavaca - Puerto Rico - Amadores - Playa del Cura - Taurito - Puerto de Mogán.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- You need to bring: Hygienic mask, sport shoes and clothing, light coat/raincoat, sunscreen, something light to eat (sandwich, fruit, or snack bar), 1,5 l. water bottle.
- ATTENTION: The development of this tour depends on the weather conditions, the terrain, and the people participating. Significant changes in any of these conditions may imply the MODIFICATION of the activity at the discretion of the guide.
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children under 12 years of age receive a reduced price.
- Availability of places and seats for children is limited (only 2 children).
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY CLIMBO
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The Red Canyon Tour - Small Group Trip with Tasting ツ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during The Red Canyon Tour - Small Group Trip with Tasting ツ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during The Red Canyon Tour - Small Group Trip with Tasting ツ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The Red Canyon Tour - Small Group Trip with Tasting ツ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff