8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All the equipment
Departure & Return
P.º de Tomás Morales, 68, 1º A, 35003 Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Las Palmas, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- You need to bring: Hygienic mask, sport shoes and clothing, light coat/raincoat, sunscreen, something light to eat (sandwich, fruit, or snack bar), 1,5 l. water bottle.
- WARNING: The timing for the pick-up can be changed at any moment. However, we will contact you the day before the activity starts, between 6-10 PM, and we will let you know the final details. The development of this tour depends on the weather conditions, the terrain, and the people participating. Significant changes in any of these conditions may imply the MODIFICATION of the activity at the discretion of the guide.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY CLIMBO
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Gran Canaria: The Red Canyon Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Gran Canaria: The Red Canyon Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Gran Canaria: The Red Canyon Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Gran Canaria: The Red Canyon Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingGran CanariaBus Tours - Canary IslandsNature and Wildlife - Canary IslandsFull-day Tours - Canary IslandsBus Tours - TenerifeNature and Wildlife - TenerifeFull-day Tours - TenerifeBus Tours - FuerteventuraNature and Wildlife - FuerteventuraFull-day Tours - FuerteventuraCategory
Calle Triana Tours & TicketsTeatro Pérez Galdós Tours & TicketsSioux City Park Tours & TicketsCocodrilo Park Zoo Tours & TicketsPérez-Galdós House-Museum (Casa-Museo Pérez Galdós) Tours & TicketsMercado del Puerto Tours & TicketsPoema del Mar Aquarium Tours & TicketsMundo Aborigen Tours & TicketsJardín Botánico Canario Viera y Clavijo Tours & TicketsVegueta Tours & TicketsAqualand Maspalomas Tours & TicketsCatedral de Santa Ana Tours & TicketsBandama Caldera (Caldera de Bandama) Tours & Tickets