Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day tour of Gran Canaria’s peaks and forests from Las Palmas
- Enjoy panoramic views from Pico de las Nieves, the island’s highest peak
- Admire the Roque Nublo, a natural volcanic tower and symbol of the island
- Visit a parador near Cruz de Tejeda to sample cheese, olives, and almonds
- Taste traditional apple cider in the apple-growing region of Valleseco
- Air-conditioned transport, guide, and hotel and central pickup and drop-off in Las Palmas included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please wear a hat, and warm and comfortable clothes; and bring sunscreen and water
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour2b
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "I personally would never drive such a treacherous road so it was a pleasure to ride in our bus with a very safe careful driver." See review