Departure & Return
If you want to come by car, we have a large free parking. If you want to come by public transport, you can take the bus line 313 (Las Palmas de Gran Canaria-Bandama-La Atalaya-Santa Brigida), from Las Palmas, in the station of Parque San Telmo (El Hoyo). The stop where you have to get off is at the door of our Finca el Mocanal- Bodega San Juan. (Wine Museum) To return you can do it in the same way, by bus, because the stop is 100 meters from our entrance.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- It is accessible by wheelchair, but you have to take into account that you have to climb a somewhat steep ramp. At all times you will be given the necessary help to access.
- Warn of any allergies related to wine, bread or cheese.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bodega San Juan - Museo del Vino
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff