7 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
From dirt tracks to rural roads, some of the most beautiful places in the interior of Grand Canaria can only be accessed by 4-wheel-drive vehicle. Go deep into the rugged island's gorgeous landscape on an off-road tour that explores swim spots and sand dunes, with the option to add a camel ride through the Gran Canaria sand dunes.
- Enjoy sunshine and great views from open-top vehicles
- Bring a bathing suit to cool off at a swim spot
- Try Canary Islands specialties with an included lunch
- Convenient pickup and drop-off at Gran Canaria hotels
Saved to wishlist!
Camel ride (if option selected)
Professional guides and drivers
Pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up also available in Las Palmas (extra price)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Bring your swimsuit, sunscreen and water
- In winter, please bring warm clothes
- If your accommodation is in Las Palmas and you require transfer, an extra 8€ per person will be required on the spot
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour2b
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Jeep Tour in Gran Canaria with Optional Camel Ride?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Jeep Tour in Gran Canaria with Optional Camel Ride?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Jeep Tour in Gran Canaria with Optional Camel Ride?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Jeep Tour in Gran Canaria with Optional Camel Ride
7 to 9 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeFull-day ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingGran Canaria4WD Tours - Canary IslandsSporting Events - Canary IslandsExtreme - Canary IslandsFull-day Tours - Canary Islands4WD Tours - TenerifeSporting Events - TenerifeExtreme - TenerifeFull-day Tours - Tenerife4WD Tours - FuerteventuraSporting Events - FuerteventuraExtreme - FuerteventuraFull-day Tours - FuerteventuraCategory
Mercado del PuertoPérez-Galdós House-Museum (Casa-Museo Pérez Galdós)Cocodrilo Park ZooCatedral de Santa AnaBandama Caldera (Caldera de Bandama)Poema del Mar AquariumVeguetaTeatro Pérez GaldósMundo AborigenJardín Botánico Canario Viera y ClavijoCalle TrianaAqualand MaspalomasEnglish Beach (Playa del Inglés)